Friday, July 20, 2012

Roar

I am energized.  I am ready.  I am unstoppable.

"I can't do this, I can't do that".  Bullshit.

"I can't be everything that I want to be."  Bullshit.

"The odds are against me."  Bullshit.

Defy all odds.  Do more than others believe you are capable of.  Destroy your internal barriers.

So many people are so willing to accept mediocrity but YOU DON'T HAVE TO.

DO NOT TOLERATE IT.

This manifests itself in so many ways, I don't want to get into them all right now.  But here are some examples:

Your child is whining.  Time for a time-out and stern lecture.  No whining is allowed.  Ever.  Not even a hint of it.

Your friend wants to go drinking, but you have productive things that need to be done.  Give him/her a raincheck.  Being a one-in-million person means doing things that 999,999 other people wouldn't do.

Your coworkers are sleepy/lazy/goofing off.  Either infect them with your energy or ignore them and be amazing on your own.  You don't have time for their bullshit.  Don't let them contaminate you.

Go, go, go.  Be awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment