Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Resilience

I can't do this.  It's too hard.  I'm not up to the challenge....no.  No, no, no.  You want to be unstoppable.  You want to be amazing, great, unbelievable.  You want to destroy any obstacle in your path, to climb the mountains that seem too high.  You can do it.  Yes, you can.  Yes, yes, yes.

Why is that the weak voice says "I" and the strong voice says "you"?  Somehow, it seems like the strong voice starts out as something that's not part of my normal thinking.  It's something higher, or deeper, or something held in reserve.  And then when I need it, I call upon it for help and it infuses some of itself into me.  Super-ego, I guess.

I feel amazing.  Hardened and battle-ready.

Go, go, go.  Be brave.  Think fast.  Be strong.  Overcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment