Friday, September 14, 2012

Amazing

I feel amazing at the moment.  These last few days were rough, as I took on some work that proved to be very challenging, requiring me to stay up really late, and the assignment wasn't even for very much money.  As my lovely girlfriend pointed out, in a sense I might have even been paying the client for the assignment, depending on how I valuate my time...it was interesting how the whole thing really drained me...I felt somehow, spiritually/emotionally depleted.  And now that it's over, it's incredible, as if I've come back to life, or something.

"Be formless, be shapeless.  Like water."

Words from a certain famous martial artist that made a strong impression on me, recently.

I believe that, in order to be successful, you have to be prolific.  A prolific thinker, writer, producer, public speaker, whatever it may be.  And I'm not prolific enough, yet.  I need to produce more.  Partly, I think that means that I need to give myself more accomplishable (not really a word, I know) tasks.  E.G. writing short stories, writing poems, drawing, adding to my website, etc.

So, as I usually end these posts, apparently:

Go! Go! Go!

Produce!

No comments:

Post a Comment