Thursday, October 11, 2012

Effortless Effort


Natural Unnaturalness
Unnatural Naturalness
Effortless Effort
Effortful Effortlessness
Calm Activity
Active Calmness
Peaceful Chaos
Chaotic Peace


There is so much to think, write, explore, dream, build, do, believe...and there is not enough time.

We feel frustrated by the discrepancy between what we have and what we do not have, but maybe the discrepancy is not real.  There is no such thing as that which we do not have.  There is only that which we have.

There is no future, there is no past.  There is only the endlessly changing present.

I'm not sure if any of this is true or if it makes any sense, I'm afraid.  But I am sure that I feel like the entire universe is exploding, maybe it's just in my head, against a backdrop of perfect stillness.

No comments:

Post a Comment